[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - The Website

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am

The Website

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

The Website

Postby Stoo » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Okay after some thought I've now considered to close down HKCuk, not for it to be gone completely, but only for it to blend into Podcast On Fire.

If any of my current reviewers & myself are still interested in Reviewing, reviews will be posted on POF's website under a new catagory "Movie Reviews", I feel this will beef up the site giving our readers more reasons to visit this site constant (this website better be your homepage! :wink: ).

I will be dropping the People Profiles, certain articles and reviews from HKCuk will be carried over etc.

If possible I will also have the address HKCuk.co.uk to redirect to PodcastOnFire.com

Thanks!
Stoo
Show Host

Re: The Website

Postby tonsofun » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:56 pm

you got enough time to do all this
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:26 pm

as mentioned on HKCuk, it'll happen in bits etc.

Not all reviews will go across, maybe our top 100 etc.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby pantsonfire » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:00 pm

It's sad to see it come to an end, but I guess it makes sense.
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby tonsofun » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 pm

it does make sense to merge the two. it may also help to get some help. i know this webmaster stuff can kill your spare time
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby pantsonfire » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Yea, you need to take some time and think about how your going to format the site, specificly the main page. You don't want the Podcasts to get lost within a million other posts.
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Stoo » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Okay I am I going to be posting reviews daily on the website, 1 review a day to be exact.

Today your treated (or tricked) to my review of A Chinese Ghost Story, classic in every sense of the word.

A Chinese Ghost Story: http://www.podcastonfire.com/?p=74

Our Review Archive: http://www.podcastonfire.com/?page_id=69
Stoo
Show Host

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion