[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast on Fires X-Mas Extravaganza Competition

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm

Podcast on Fires X-Mas Extravaganza Competition

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Podcast on Fires X-Mas Extravaganza Competition

Postby Stoo » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:08 pm

Hello and welcome to the competition page for Podcast on Fires Christmas Extravaganza Competition. To enter and possibly win these goodies click on the link bellow. We are giving away T-Shirts, Posters, Magazines and DVDs all for one person! Yes over £100 worth of Merchandice for one person. That person can be you! Is your knowledge of Hong Kong Cinema up for the challange?

To Qualify for the competition all you need to do is complete the Quiz on the next page, there is 25 Screen Caps from 25 Hong Kong Movies, all you need to do is guess at least 20 out of the 25 correctly to gain a chance to win.

Stoo
Show Host

Re: Podcast on Fires X-Mas Extravaganza Competition

Postby tonsofun » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:14 pm

thats hard. even with the clues i can't get them all
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:31 pm

if you put your mind to it, you'll do fine mate.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby tonsofun » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:15 pm

maybe. but i'm not even elegible to enter :P
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:52 pm

your not eligable to win, you can still try lol
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:02 pm

I think I've got 21. Need to think a bit harder.......................
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby ShelfLifeClothing » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 pm

I'm not eligible since I provided the prizes, but I sent a just for fun entry and I think I got them all – although #18 took a lot of staring and swearing before I figured it out.

Good luck to everyone! I must say the prizes are among the best contest prizes ever put forth! :wink:
ShelfLifeClothing
PoF Fan

Postby tonsofun » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:49 am

tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm

I'm sure I've got 24 now. Damn that number 18!

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:01 pm

hey,

I'll say shame on you if you can't get number 18. ;)
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:59 am

:oops: The real shame would be if I've actually seen it............... and I may well have....... but my excuse is that I'm getting senile.

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:56 pm

DM we'll have to throw off the forum if you cant guess that on...

*walks away whistling*
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Am I bovvered?

I think not. 8)

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:19 pm

* runs away to hide blowing a raspberry *

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm

i don't know 18 either.
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Next

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion