[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast On Fire's top 5 shows of 2008

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:32 am

Podcast On Fire's top 5 shows of 2008

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Podcast On Fire's top 5 shows of 2008

Postby Stoo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:54 am

Yes, I was bored this evening and compiled a list of our top 5 shows from this year, i just took the stats from the site;

Blurb: Podcast on Fire 20 returns doing back to our original show style aka Old School. Me, Ken and Mike shoot shit on a more indepth answer to our introductions to Asian Cinema and we dicuss our favorite ’serious’ actors.

http://www.podcastonfire.com/?p=56

Blurb: POF Return discussing Justin Lin’s “Finishing The Game”, we dicuss Bruce Clones, Ken dicuss’s Japanese Cinema (!?), Stoo dicusses; Battle of Wits, Drunken Master 2 and Simply Actors. Click “More” to see the dicussed YouTube Videos and hop on over to our Forum for Deleted Conversations!

http://www.podcastonfire.com/?p=73

Blurb: Hey, welcome back to Pof! Yes there has been a little break since the Audio Comm! Anyway, it’s a very random episode, Ken is out with a bug, Mike could only do half an hour and I blethered to Jim for 20 minutes, so I recorded everything inbetween on my tod! (by myself). But download and enjoy! It’s a great 40 odd minutes! Oh yeah, Mike met this bloke…you might have heard of him

http://www.podcastonfire.com/?p=65

Blurb: The Magnificent Trio celebrate their one year special by recording a two hour special which could be known as a “two hour dick suck”, but I believe it makes a suitable pat on the back.

http://www.podcastonfire.com/?p=179

Blurb: The episode where we see why Stewart never got that job at the MGt call center. After a couple hours of editing and clipping down, we now have a 19 Minute podcast with bad audio. At Last a plug-fest on SoGoodReviews and AsianBay.

http://www.podcastonfire.com/?p=4

My thoughts....What the hell is good about the first show!!?!?!?!?!
Stoo
Show Host

Re: Podcast On Fire's top 5 shows of 2008

Postby Knetan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:57 am

hey,

kind of flabbergasted by those stats. That is a LOT in my book.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 am

that isn't the top 5 shows. thats the most downloaded.
if you want to know the top 5 then maybe you should do a poll and let site visitors vote
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:39 am

The first show was obviously a big curiosity piece for people by the look of the figures. Strange how the 1st anniversary show is the next real big hitter.

Your figures show downloads, but have you any way of knowing how many just listened without downlaoding?

Some of those figures are pretty encouraging.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 pm

The only reason I got those numbers was on the stats beside the file it shows you how many people clicked the link to the MP3.

Yeah the one year show is the only show that had over 1000 views in a single month.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby pantsonfire » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Wow those figures are good, I guess they dont include the listeners who stream it straight off the site as I do?

You'll soon have more listners than Richard and Judy, they are down to 14,000 viewers on thier new channel!

Surprised more people dont join the forum though
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 pm

That's a valid point, pantsonfire. The forum should be filled to bursting. :shock:

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I know, they should be a little bit higher numbers, because our stats went down the shitter in December along with the site, did you know from Dec 12th - Jan 2nd, no one has visited PodcastOnFire.com

0! No One!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby pantsonfire » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 pm

really? I downloaded the xmas one from the site the other day
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Stoo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Stoo
Show Host

Postby pantsonfire » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:17 pm

oh I get ya. Strange, well its either a problem thier end or somethings up with the html code for your counter you have thats not registering hits
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Stoo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:38 pm

its on thier side. *sighs*
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Is that why we lost two days worth of posts in December?

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:31 pm

that is very possible, our web-host has migraded servers, which fucked up most of the site.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Dang! Right that's it, I'm gonna invite all my facebook buddies to join POF.
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Next

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion