[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast Progress

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 am

Podcast Progress

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Re: Podcast Progress

Postby Knetan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:02 am

You want commentary?
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:28 am

Well I'm snowed in for the day, so
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 am

YOU WANT COMMENTARY??!!
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm

You wanted it... YOU GOT IT!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=618
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Xmas special being recorded tomorrows evening from 9PM, Me and hopefully Ken will be joined by 3 new guests!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 pm

One last show before the New Year recorded tonight. Just Stoo and me relaxing the the Podcast On Fire lounge and talking Legend Of A Fighter, The Young Dragons and top 3 Sleaze! :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Great commentry guys. To my complete shame I have seen no Mr Vampire films, so the undaunting enthusiasm of Stoo combined with the conversion of Ken made me realise that I need to rectify this situation like YESTERDAY!

The last two POF's I also thouroughly enjoyed, so much info to take in. Glad you are a fan of Disciples of Shaolin too Ken, it's great.
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Another shorter, Last Movies Watched and a little bit of everything in general type podcast recorded on Wed! :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am

In short, we got 3 shows done and recorded as of now.

What's Korean Cinema 1
Podcast On Fire (where we catch up with Banner)
The new Cat III show episode 1. It is named but that you'll have to wait for a little bit more.

For now, it's all about plugging the awesomeness of What's Korean Cinema. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 am

I can hardly contain my excitement. :wink: I may need to take a cold shower. :oops:

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm

This Week In Sleaze debuts this week.

Podcast On Fire 88 done and edited.

This Week In Sleaze episode 2 records this week.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:18 am

All good news, Ken.

Any idea when the next in the Mr Vampire series will be going out?

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

No firm date yet. I reckon the next Korean cinema, sleaze and a regular LMW ep will come first and then maybe Vampire Season 4.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 am

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Podcast-o ... 4934057434 Check the Facebook page for the THIS WEEK IN SLEAZE cover art ;)
Knetan
Co-Host

PreviousNext

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion