[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Donations Thread

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:26 pm

Donations Thread

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Donations Thread

Postby Stoo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:29 am

you know, if you love the show that much, feel free to donate a pound or a kronor or two :)

This thread will probably become active every Oct/Nov when the sites bill comes in he he.

Only donate if you want, Mike Banner isn't going to love you any less than he does already.

=====Thank You to all those who donated=====
tonsofun donated - £15.93
Knetan donated - £20
Tom K.W. donated - £10
Lantern Jaw donated - £10
Drunken Master donated - £10
£60 Needed has been Raised. Many Thanks
Stoo
Show Host

Re: Donations Thread

Postby Stoo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Many thanks Tons.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby tonsofun » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm

don't spend all those shekels at once
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Many thanks Knetan and Tom K.W.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm

As long as its going towards Shekin's mole-removal surgery as you promised, no worries :wink:
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Stoo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 am

Many thanks LJ!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:23 pm

ne probs!
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Many thanks to the Drunken Master!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Glad to help. Just downloading the waffle for listening to on the way to work in the morning. :D
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:07 pm

...fuck I forgot DM's idea of asking for this earlier.....
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Is it that time again, Stoo?

You really should add a donte option to the main website and even mention it during the podcasts. Who knows, you may get enough donations to upgrade equipment and stuff.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 pm

I know im a dick for forgetting that. I'll need to put that up after October, I dont want to come off looking like a right dick with a donation button and sponsor button.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Stoo and I recorded a promo piece, looking for donations and giving you HUGE bonus and exclusive content if you donate.
http://podcastonfire.com/2010/10/podcas ... promotion/
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby TheShayneShow » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:37 am

Donated a few Pounds to the cause, would've given more if my Lawers fees weren't driving me broke :(
TheShayneShow
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am

That's very kind of you! I find it mindblowing you guys would even consider donating a little, for our dopey show. Eternally grateful for the support!
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Next

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion