[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Upcoming Podcast On Fire Specials

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 pm

Upcoming Podcast On Fire Specials

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Re: Upcoming Podcast On Fire Specials

Postby Knetan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 am

No one has felt like being a detective? ;)

I could also exclusively announce it...
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 am

Was it the IFD films special?
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 am

That's still in the 1st post.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 am

whoops
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Well I'm waiting patiently for a crumb to fall.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:02 pm

The removed special turned into a long running series is.... Not that hard to figure out. I mean, what makes sense when it comes to me?
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Cat III !!!
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Is Stoo ready for Cat III? :twisted:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Up to him. :) I will never be alone though.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

:twisted: FILTH !!!!

Yay !
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:22 pm

The IFD On Fire series of shows is finally taking shape. Mike Leeder has agreed to come on to share his experiences at IFD, working with the head Joseph Lai, clear out some silly rumours about the inner workings of IFD and to display his fandom directed at this section of cinema history.

We're planning at least a 3 part series that will cover the history of IFD Films & Arts, we'll be discussing its known leading men and discuss two of the premium movies coming out of the Ninja cut and paste section of their filmography: Ninja Terminator and Ninja Commandments.

For episode 2 we move on to the different trend of making kickboxer cut and paste movies and will therefore discuss Kickboxer King that features footage from the original Born To Fight. Also not forgetting that IFD did a series of masked superhero movies, therefore the Catman movies gets their own discussion on a podcast!

Lastly, we do an episode on Ninja Thunderbolt and To Catch A Thief. Why? Well here's a case where we have the original movie Richard Harrison was inserted into so it will afford us the op to compare and study the IFD editing techniques... for all it's worth. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Also, Japan On Fire is being resurrected as we start gushing more wholeheartedly over Studio Ghibli films. Stoo will pick and chose some seminal, some random films from the catalogue and it'll be such an awesome experience for me personally as I haven't seen a whole lot.

The network is alive and kicking.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby jeffchow » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 pm

hope stoo catches 13 assassins in may for japan on fire
jeffchow
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Stoo » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Stoo