[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Japan On Fire 4-4 – Voices On Kaiju: Ronald L. Strong

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 am

Japan On Fire 4-4 – Voices On Kaiju: Ronald L. Strong

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Japan On Fire 4-4 – Voices On Kaiju: Ronald L. Strong

Postby Knetan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:37 am

hey,

The latest installment in our Kaiju special and one of the voices you heard in the show now gets room to roam free. What do you think? :)
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Japan On Fire 4-4 – Voices On Kaiju: Ronald L. Strong

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Nice conclusion to the series. Obviously a labour of love for you, Ken. It's a shame these films are not so readily available in the UK as I for one would love to see more of them.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:08 pm

hey,

Thanks but the series is not concluded. Remember there were more people on the first two shows...
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 pm

I'm loving these intelligent disscussions about Godzilla movies, having said that I'm not sure where you'd go for idiotic disscussions on the subject. Anyway, this is important: when I was a kid me and my brother rented "The Return of Godzilla" a.k.a Godzilla 1985!! on VHS in the late 80's. As far as I can recall it was english dub over Japanese actors, no American actors were in it.

What I'm saying here is that following from the pof disscussion where Ronald was unsure if the original version of the movie ever got a western release ...well, yes it did and there may well be copies still out there. :D
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Lantern Jaw » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:16 pm

discussions... fuck I should learn how to spell.
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:59 am

Silly me..... why did I think this was in 4 parts?

Keep 'em coming then Ken. :D

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

i hear a bird in the background. part of the bg music or someones pet :P
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 pm

hey,

ron's pet... seemingly.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 am

I thought it was Mothra :oops:

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Tom K.W. » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 pm

The main show was great as always, but the extras were even better!

Ron Strong had some really interesting stories...
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion