[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast on Fire 66: It’s Filthy Whore in Spanish

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 pm

Podcast on Fire 66: It’s Filthy Whore in Spanish

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Podcast on Fire 66: It’s Filthy Whore in Spanish

Postby Knetan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:52 pm

hey,

Trailer and Thai-mania. Feedback and discuss! There's also a hefty deleted conversation located .

Links:

Trailers:

Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Podcast on Fire 66: It’s Filthy Whore in Spanish

Postby Tom K.W. » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 pm

The Thai movie used in the Kickboxer King trailer looks fuckin' ace, the original Born to Fight has been thrown on my rental list instantly, great stuff it's on UK DVD.

I saw Spirited Killer in the post-Ong Bak excitement Thai-martial arts-on-dvd frenzy in the UK, and thought it was pretty awful, Jaa is in it for about a minute. I watched it with a couple of buddies and lagers and think it got switched off within the first 45mins. I might give it another try now I know what it is and what's expected.

Hard Guns coming out on Blu-ray is ridiculous.
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 am

hey,

update on the Ong Bak 2 US Blu-Ray from Neil Koch:

"Hey, I just watched the US Blu Ray of Ong Bak 2 (which is good) and I remember a recent episode of Podcast on Fire where you were wondering if the "alternate cut" would be the 110 minute version.

It's not - it's actually about seven minutes shorter. It has a French title screen, so maybe it's the French version? I'm not sure.

Anyway, the 110 minute cut is on the Malaysian version. I have this DVD and it seems to be legit. Malay DVDs always seem to be a crapshoot though - I usually end up having to play them on my computer.

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.550 ... etails.htm"
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm

on the subject of ong bak 2
the uk dvd (and blu ray for those of you with more money than sense) :lol: comes out soon (february 15th)
you can pre-order it for 9.99 or blu ray 15.99
but i see no mention of running time
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion