[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - What was the last POF you listened to and what did you think

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 pm

What was the last POF you listened to and what did you think

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

What was the last POF you listened to and what did you think

Postby Knetan » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm

hey,

Despite me and Mike on it only, it made me miss the trio banter and I enjoyed the nostalgic discussion about browsing tapes in your local rental store. Good work, Mike. Come back soon.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: What was the last POF you listened to and what did you think

Postby Stoo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm

http://podcastonfire.com/2009/10/podcas ... e-on-fire/ :P

I just like that there was 5 people on the show :)
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 am

Just downloaded the new one, last one was Puffin Ekin.

Good show, listened to it on the way to visit my Dad. The soothing scotch tones of Stoo and the sun sent me to sleep on the train to Shrewsbury ! (Check the alliteration 8))
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby presicion25 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Ive listened to them all except the last Japan on Fire. They are all great. :D
So many movies, so little time...........

My Hong Kong Film mini-blog: http://hkcinemaquickies.blogspot.com/2010/07/intro.html

Inspired by Ken; Mr Cat III himself.
presicion25
Ekin Cheng Fan

Postby Knetan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:06 pm

hey,

that's a lot of pof's during a short time if I understand correctly. Really appreciate it. :)

Had the very first Japan On Fire on yesterday, where we discussed J-horror and Anime. Might re-visit the topics again more in depth. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 pm

puffin ekin was my last one.
always love when i get a mention. i still remember buying that ekin cheng concert dvd for stoo. good times :lol:
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:08 pm

hey,

so I was mistaken then? Nothing to do with Banner?
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 pm

I've listened to most of them twice already. I am going to start going through them all again from the beginning. I may not get in one a week as I am listening to a backlog of other podcasts at the moment but I shouldn't be far off. For some twisted reason I'm looking forward to listening to the slightly nervous early ones. It's quite interesting how your confidence as podcasters has grown. :)
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:03 pm

hey,

oh yes, that's why I listen rarely to those from episode 2 through to maybe 8-10. Got comfy pretty quick... I think.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm

All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm

hey,

I THINK he showed me the cover but that might mean he got the scan of it or something but never mind, a VERY good gift. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:51 pm

i thoguht stoo would like it. what with it being ekin cheng an all.
here is the link
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 pm

hey,

glanced through Podcast On Fire 12: The Lau Kar-Leung Lovfest which featured the first appearance of Mike Maley. Some great banter on Kung Pow Enter The Fist, the original movie and of course Lau Kar-Leung.

Show is located in the podcvast archives available from the top menu on the main site.
Knetan
Co-Host

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion