[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Cast From The Past: The Lam Ching Ying Special

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 pm

Cast From The Past: The Lam Ching Ying Special

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Cast From The Past: The Lam Ching Ying Special

Postby Knetan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Prepare for 'Vampire Season' by re-visiting our first big and still very enjoyable Lam Ching-ying special. Movies covered in more detail, The Prodigal Son, Mr. Vampire, School On Fire, Painted Faces and Magic Cop.

There as a hefty Members Only section for this episode too where Mike Banner went on a rant
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=137
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Cast From The Past: The Lam Ching Ying Special

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Great show. I listened to it again this morning. Mikes gaffe when he accidentally lets it out of the bag that it was recorded on different days is great. So glad you left that in.

Question: Does anyone know where I can get a DVD (or even VCD - I'm desperate!!!) of Lover's Tear? I've tried all my usual haunts to no avail. :(
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Re: Cast From The Past: The Lam Ching Ying Special

Postby Knetan » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 pm

The Ken's gift store.pm me dm.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion