[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast On Fire86: LMW- Arahan, John Woo’s The Dragon Tamers

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:36 am

Podcast On Fire86: LMW- Arahan, John Woo’s The Dragon Tamers

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Podcast On Fire86: LMW- Arahan, John Woo’s The Dragon Tamers

Postby Knetan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Enjoy my friends! We're ultra productive these days and very relaxed which is very evident by this chit chat pod. :)
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Podcast On Fire86: LMW- Arahan, John Woo’s The Dragon Ta

Postby jeffchow » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 am

hi guys just joined the forum great podcast as always and really looking forward to your korean cinema podcast
jeffchow
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Stoo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 am

Aw thanks mate :) the Korean show was pretty fun to record.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm

I enjoyed the teeny, tiny yet very telling insight we got into Stoo's home life ! :D Ha ! great show, so many things mentioned that I want to get hold of, ...it was one of those shows where I really needed to have a notepad so that I could scribble stuff down. Really must check out those Sex and Zen flicks at some point, hopefully I can time it for when the mrs is away. :D

Tissues at the ready ...I'm talking about for when I finally get around to watching tear jerker Grave of the Fire Flies, Jesus what's wrong with you people?

Here's that Karate Kid alternate ending. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jpew_hu ... re=related
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:08 am

Damn you Ken!!!!! Bringing up Licence To Steal. :cry:

Nice relaxed show. I'm really enjoying the mix of themed and chit chat episodes. :D
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion