[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast On Fire 88: LMW – Fatal Move, Wolfen Ninja

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:50 pm

Podcast On Fire 88: LMW – Fatal Move, Wolfen Ninja

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Podcast On Fire 88: LMW – Fatal Move, Wolfen Ninja

Postby Knetan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 am

Podcast On Fire 88: LMW – Fatal Move, Wolfen Ninja is now ONLINE!

http://podcastonfire.com/2011/02/podcas ... fen-ninja/
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Podcast On Fire 88: LMW – Fatal Move, Wolfen Ninja

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:19 am

Another relaxed show, and like the last few LMWs, under an hour........

I would love to see more IFD films but only a selection of the Ninja films seem to be available for rental in the UK. :x Is there a website where I can check out the titles in case I am wrong? (Time to look on Google. :D )

I didn't think Fatal Move was that bad....... Well OK. I may have had my Sammo rose tinted specs on? :? Some of the action was good, but it was really ruined by some awful CGI blood that seemed to splash everywhere but never land on anyone. And the word pretentious did come to mind rather than just thinking that "crime does not pay". Maybe the fact that three years down the line I haven't given it a rewatch says a lot.

Maybe a rewatch soon....... :roll:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Re: Podcast On Fire 88: LMW – Fatal Move, Wolfen Ninja

Postby charlie parker » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Not checked out the cast yet but FM is sadly Dennis Law's best film, a masterpiece compared to his other gangster epic 'Bad Blood'. Even by Hong Kong standards the story is lumpen and nonsensical, the action is crap and the camera lingers whilst people make coffee, get into cars and walk down hallways.

Not even funny bad, like Wong Jing's Black Ransom, Fatal Move just stank.
motorhead!!
charlie parker
Ken Fan!

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion