[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - POF's Website Layout

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 am

POF's Website Layout

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

POF's Website Layout

Postby Stoo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Hey

I'm planning on getting the website a make over, with it being with Wordpress, it's very easy, just get a new theme and it's done.

But I think Podcast on Fire needs it's very own theme!

I've consolted the people over at; http://www.zinruss.com (click on the main picture, then select the word press themes)

talented bloke, so I asked how much is the price for a wordpress theme for POF, me response;

Hi Stoo,

You have a great website. Quotation attached.

1 unique fullycoded wordpress theme
- You will get full rights ( Exclusive right + resell right )
- You will get coded version, psd and font used.
- 10% discount coupon for the next order.
- 3 minor revisions.

Price: $180

Payment ( paypal only ):
- 50% upfront deposit.
- 50% payment when theme are ready for delivery.

Remark: Assignment will be fully completed within 2-3 business days.

Please consider my offer and let me know if you have any question or need my assistance. I'm looking forward to assisting you through your growth and business development in any way i can.

So that's £90.

I'm tempted, because that would make our website look awesome and it's "ours", there isnt a thousand other websites out there with out layout.

So I'm on the fence, where to pay the £90 and get it done. or keep browsing the free themes til I find something that could relate to a asian cinema podcast and suits us to a tee. :/

Although dicussing it with tonsofun, we would be willing to accept some donations :mrgreen: :roll: I'm sure you'd rather give away money to people who will make something of it in the end rather than those people who come up to you in the street asking for change.

It's just a thought, although if any of you guys know somewhere you can find themes that will suit the site or a place giving a better price - post away.
Stoo
Show Host

Re: POF's Website Layout

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:54 am

hey,

Sounds like a good idea, Stoo. I'm sure you can get the hosts, guests and even the readers to contribute a little money. :)
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:34 am

Yeah, donations of £2.50 or more would be f*cking awesome :D

anyone considering? obviously full credits to all contriubtors will be given out on site.

also suggestions on what you'd like to see etc. color schemes etc.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Stoo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:03 pm

please send all donations via PayPal to; stewartsutherland1985@hotmail.com

Anyones support would be amazing.

Please send them in sterling so it doesnt confuse me. I've donated money from what I made on E-Bay/Asian Bay last week so total so far stands at;

Donation list;

Stewart Sutherland donated £20
Scott Napier donated £15
Ian Davies donated £15
Martin donated £5
Kenneth Brorsson donated £35

£90 out of £90

COMPLETE!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:00 am

Hey Stoo, I'll see what I can do when my pay goes into the bank tomorrow. :wink:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 am

ahh champion mate :wink:
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:50 pm

hey,

likewise...in the next few days. :)
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:13 am

awesome mate :)

oh yeah; Scott Napier donated £15 :mrgreen:
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Stoo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:51 pm

of you generous people, you fucking bonny people! I'm overwhelmed by the amount of money that's being donated!

Many thanks to Drunken Master for donating £15
Stoo
Show Host

Postby tonsofun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:00 pm

i have no credit or bedit card for now. so i'll be donating in another way
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:50 am

Martin donated £5

Cheers buddy :D
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Stoo » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Ken finished the donating with a £35 Ninja Star Donation between the eyes!
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:07 am

I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 am

got a look at the page today, pretty nifty - old school arty look to it :)

should be online sometime next week i expect :)
Stoo
Show Host

Postby chen lung » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Wow!

Look forward to it! Will there be other stuff like the ability to comment on the website etc :D?
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Next

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion