[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Podcast On Fire Benefit Show

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 pm

Podcast On Fire Benefit Show

Discuss anything POF related and post your Questions to us!

Moderator: tonsofun

Podcast On Fire Benefit Show

Postby Knetan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 am

Thought I'd plug this show now that the first batch of donators have had acccess to the show. Thank you all for donating and hope you enjoyed the show. It's still up for grabs for very, very little so read on to find out more!

http://podcastonfire.com/2011/04/podcas ... available/
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Podcast On Fire Benefit Show

Postby Tom K.W. » Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Finished the whole kaboodle in one sitting at work yesterday !

Was awesome, must be a nice feeling to have so many contacts and friends now within the community because it certainly rubbed off on me whilst listening. Time absolutely flew by down to the guest varitation and top notch mix of topics. Probably one of my favourite episodes so far ! :o
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you, man and thank you donating!

Hope you like the extra chat too!
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Sun May 01, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm about halfway through the John Kreng extra convo and man does that guy never stop with the film banter ! :lol: It's great though mate, you guys bouncing from topic to topic, and really loved the Sammo convo. I don't know why but I kind of felt a bit burnt out recently with film in general for some reason (I think it's a combination of work and moving stress) and haven't been watching a lot but the podcast has kinda reignited my passion somewhat- I hope to throw myself back in the deep end with HK cinema.
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Sun May 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Am glad to hear it, that the podcast has an effect on people and indeed, John is great fun to talk to.
Knetan
Co-Host

Return to Podcast on Fire Discussion