[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Future Commentaries (16/06)

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am

Future Commentaries (16/06)

Post suggestions, requests, information and we'll post all the news on our future COFs!

Moderator: tonsofun

Re: Future Commentaries (16/06)

Postby Stoo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm

okay, okay, okay.

Shall we put this down in writing/typing now?

We will record this audio comm. in mid-late January.

This gives enough time to get out copies, watch, cry and then record the audio comm.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Stoo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm

so where do buy this?
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:38 pm

I posted a link in the Podcast On Fire-Sale! thread, Stoo. Quite cheap too from dddhouse!
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm

All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:59 pm

hey,

yep, just released by joy sales. Will have a look, make sufficient notes, load up with beers.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:14 pm

hey,

my copy is on its way and I'll volounteer to do the majority of the research for the film (the little there potentially is out there on the film) but I need to know which ones are joining up?

Me, Stoo, Mike, James (will we be able to get you to join via mic and not phone) ?

Go into it with the frame mind of informative fun. I'd happily act as moderator too if needed.

Bear in mind to set up with a separate TV or computer that the movie can play on as apparently the likes of Power DVD AND Skype can't cope with each other.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 pm

whether i can join is 50/50.
Normally I can't do it as the computer is in the front room and mom and dad like to watch tv from 4:30pm to about 10:30pm (sometimes later, sometimes earlier)
I can do during the day, after the parents have gone to bed and whenever i'm home alone.
I've ordered my copy too. Should be here just after christmas.
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:31 pm

My copy arrived within a week from dddhouse. Will watch it soon.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:40 pm

hey,

certainly a day scheudle (a weekend) wouldn't be too hard to organize. It will be a one take deal, for better or worse and therefore it will take a 90-110 minute slot in your scheudle. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Should be able to arrange a date after christmas. will let ye know either way
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:57 pm

hey,

I think we set our sights on sometime in January. We've got Y&D in Februari I believe.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm

hey,

Stoo? Mike? Fancy participating?
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Yeah ill just need to order...
Stoo
Show Host

Postby greenfanmike2 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 pm

I've got to order the film too.

I may sit this one out. 4 people might be a little too many for an audio comm.
greenfanmike2
Co-Host

Postby chen lung » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Commentary On Fire