[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Eastern Condors

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:55 pm

Eastern Condors

Post suggestions, requests, information and we'll post all the news on our future COFs!

Moderator: tonsofun

Eastern Condors

Postby Stoo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:20 am

If you don't know already: http://www.podcastonfire.com/?p=59

Our feedback;

Gary Cheah @ LoveAsianFilm: Keep up the good work, guys!
Bey Logan: You go, guys! I know these are hell to do, and I get paid to do them!
Mike Leeder: Looking forward to hearing it
Ross Chen @ LoveHKFilm: Keep up the great work!

It's also been posted on; & .

The other sites I emailed, seems to have either not responded or ignore me!

Also stumbled across a Jackie Chan forum where most of our Pof'sters here are bigging us up over there, cheers mates!
Stoo
Show Host

Re: Eastern Condors

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm

hey,

the Eastern Condors commentary will start hitting you tube tonight!
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Be prepared for some dumb-ass comments then. :lol:

There are a lot of twats on there. :wink:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 pm

hey,

just fucking pessimism all over the place. :D

Don't worry about that, my channel is still rather obscure. If they come, they come.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 pm

One of my hobbies is scanning the comments made to see who the biggest prick is. Sad, but fun for my twisted mind. Shucks! I just don't want you sensative guys to be disheartened.......... :twisted:

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 pm

i like looking for the negative comments too. they provide a good laugh
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:08 pm

hey,

I should expect the comments for this commentary will be about the financial crisis and Obama after a while then?
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 pm

hey,

here's a place to watch it
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... F35FF70ECE

Stoo, wanna put this up on main page?
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 pm

it's fucking A+ ken, i need to do some updates to the page tonight anyway.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby tonsofun » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:34 pm

very well done. must've taken ages.
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

hey,

not really. But thanks very much anyway. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 am

hey,

user robertobobson have been commenting like crazy on the commentary. Cool guy. :)

"Phillip Ko gets absolutely shat on in this movie. Sammo just brings out the machete, 1:43, Ko knows he gonna go.

LOL, the idea of casting Richard Ng in this film! Preferably playing the same character as the one in "Winners and Sinners", and imprisoned for the same crime.

Name: Exhaust Pipe
Crime: Theft of automobile parts (windscreen, right rear tire)
15 years "

"Charlie Chin's cowboy hat deserves it's own credit - not unlike Kurt Russell's in The Thing."

"Bey Logan didn't do one for HKL...you guys probably won't match up to Bey Logan, but he is the gold standard for this format.

Haven't listened beyond this part yet, but you already are miles better than the "Will Johnson + A. N. Other" doing the 'remastered' Big Boss commentary."
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:56 am

:D Now I'm gonna have to watch this again......

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:15 am

ha ha ha great stuff
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm

hey,

"Very good. With a little tweaking, not a whole way off of Bey's first commentary (I think it was 'Fist of Fury')"
Knetan
Co-Host

Next

Return to Commentary On Fire