[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - I had this idea

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:57 pm

I had this idea

Post suggestions, requests, information and we'll post all the news on our future COFs!

Moderator: tonsofun

I had this idea

Postby Stoo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Okay, so what would you guys think of a quick comm? in the sense that, no research, just me and someone else watch a movie and talk during it.

It sounds like a good idea in my head lol
Stoo
Show Host

Re: I had this idea

Postby Knetan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:52 pm

hey,

well, if you can keep it up... sure. It's pretty damn hard to do without resorting to same remarks all over and over again.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:05 am

I'm thinking like a kung fu movie with a lot of extras that turn out to be stars later in thier careers lol so I can just sit back and drop names for a hour and a bit
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 am

You could try it as an experiement to see what you end up with. If it doesn't work out as well as hoped then don't broadcast it. It really depends on how prepared you are to (possibly) waste your time.

Wild ideas sometimes work.......... :?
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 pm

it could work. but you need to carefully select those who get in
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Return to Commentary On Fire