[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Enter The Fat Dragon - AUDIO COMMENTARY NOW UP!

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:36 am

Enter The Fat Dragon - AUDIO COMMENTARY NOW UP!

Post suggestions, requests, information and we'll post all the news on our future COFs!

Moderator: tonsofun

Re: Enter The Fat Dragon - Next Commentary On Fire

Postby Knetan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 pm

hey,

sorry for the long wait but it'll be worth it, believe us.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby chen lung » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby Knetan » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:28 am

hey,

scheudle conflicts. It's not finalized yet but it's always at the back of (or rather front) of our minds.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 pm

My attention span has gone. Totally forgot about this.......... :?
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 am

hey,

if all goes well, by Sunday we will have this recorded. Featuring myself, Stoo and Mike Leeder.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Good. Been looking for an excuse to watch it again. :D

Not that I really need one. :|
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:33 pm

hey,

we are recorded. :)

A lot of fun for a very fun movie.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Plus enough after show banter for a good 30 minute deleted conversation.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Unplug the phone, lock the door, draw the curtains. This is gonna be rule. ...when I get around to buying the movie, it will be even better :D
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm

hey,

it will be released as a you tube edition at the same time.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:18 pm

you guys ! :D
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Tom K.W. » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 am

Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 pm

hey,

shit's on!

You've your choices of audio commentary as a regular podcast if you own the Crash Cinema dvd:

http://podcastonfire.com/2010/03/commen ... at-dragon/

Or take it in via the You Tube Edition here if you simply don't own the dvd:

http://podcastonfire.com/2010/03/commen ... e-edition/
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Enter The Fat Dragon - AUDIO COMMENTARY NOW UP!

Postby Lantern Jaw » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Brilliant commentry informative and fun, great choice of film, well done ! :D

...Though I am now depressed about wanker Warner Bros keeping classics locked away, I mean c'mon they released tons of Shaw Bros in the 80's like Men From The Monastary and Shaolin Challenges Ninja (aka Heroes of the East).
Curse of the 7 Golden Vampires is on Warner DVD (with a really shite cover) and of course they own Enter The Dragon, what is their problem?
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Re: Enter The Fat Dragon - AUDIO COMMENTARY NOW UP!

Postby Tom K.W. » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Don't Warner own Pedicab Driver aswell ? :? Anyone shed any light on why ?

Great, great stuff by the way guys, reminded me of being mega-excited listening to the Bey Logan commentary when I'd pick up a new HKL disc- finding out about people / films I've never heard of and grinning like a loser when I knew what you were speaking about :mrgreen: Brilliant to still have something similiar to listen to once in a while !

Guys, promise you'll keep doing COF as I enjoy it as much, maybe even more, than POF and JOF. Busy as hell the past coupla months with new job etc., but always will make time for the magnificent trio !
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

PreviousNext

Return to Commentary On Fire