[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Enter The Fat Dragon - AUDIO COMMENTARY NOW UP!

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 pm

Enter The Fat Dragon - AUDIO COMMENTARY NOW UP!

Post suggestions, requests, information and we'll post all the news on our future COFs!

Moderator: tonsofun

Enter The Fat Dragon - AUDIO COMMENTARY NOW UP!

Postby Knetan » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 pm

hey,

sometime, defo before the YOUNG AND DANGEROUS commentary, we'll be bringing you a commentary for Sammo Hung's ENTER THE FAT DRAGON. A fine op to discuss Sammo, Bruce Lee, Bruceploitation and have a bit of fun too.

Expected participants: The Trio + special guest Mike Leeder. Basically just waiting for a hole in his scheudle and we go.

Thoughts?

EDIT: It's finally done and available:

You've your choices of audio commentary as a regular podcast if you own the Crash Cinema dvd:

http://podcastonfire.com/2010/03/commen ... at-dragon/

Or take it in via the You Tube Edition here if you simply don't own the dvd:

http://podcastonfire.com/2010/03/commen ... e-edition/
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Enter The Fat Dragon - Next Commentary On Fire

Postby ShelfLifeClothing » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:19 am

ShelfLifeClothing
PoF Fan

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:13 am

It is a film that is quite hard to get now so it may alienate some listeners until it hits YouTube, but it sounds good to me. Having said that it it probably less obscure than "Mismatched Couples" .
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:11 am

hey,

it certainly will hit You Tube quite fast this time around.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:57 am

i'll have to wait for the youtube too. unless someone has a copy they wanna lend me :lol:
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 am

hey,

we'll try and do a dual launch. On the site and on my channel.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 pm

cool. look forward to it
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Tom K.W. » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby ShelfLifeClothing » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 pm

I've got my trusty old VHS tape of it in deck.
ShelfLifeClothing
PoF Fan

Postby Knetan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:20 pm

hey,

to be clear, I won't put up the movie on you tube, just our commentary. I'm sure fellow Brit POF:ers can provide people with a copy.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 pm

I'll hook ppl up :P
Stoo
Show Host

Postby chen lung » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 am

I've got my Crash Cinema DVD :P .
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 am

I've got the Crash too. Not great quality but watchable.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

i've got someone to lend it to me :D
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Lantern Jaw » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Well I'm excited. :D
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Next

Return to Commentary On Fire