[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Great Job

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:59 pm

Great Job

A Sub-Podcast which has grown into a life of its own, Kaiju style!

Moderator: tonsofun

Great Job

Postby presicion25 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey Ken

Ive listened to all the JOF's
Great Job. I like the way the guests you had on the shows, gave their own insight into why they liked the films. When I get some time Id like to check out the Godzilla films and some of the other Kaiju films as well.

Yet another great job from the POF team. I look foward to more POF's and more special "whatever else" on Fire's you guys may do in the future.

8)
So many movies, so little time...........

My Hong Kong Film mini-blog: http://hkcinemaquickies.blogspot.com/2010/07/intro.html

Inspired by Ken; Mr Cat III himself.
presicion25
Ekin Cheng Fan

Re: Great Job

Postby Knetan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 pm

hey,

thank you very much on behalf of the team. Glad you liked them. It was a mammoth undertaking WORTH taking on. The final episode with John Kreng will be more looser and a nice way to finish the series on Kaiju.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

No pressure, Ken....... But when can we expect to have this. :D
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby presicion25 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:22 pm

So many movies, so little time...........

My Hong Kong Film mini-blog: http://hkcinemaquickies.blogspot.com/2010/07/intro.html

Inspired by Ken; Mr Cat III himself.
presicion25
Ekin Cheng Fan

Postby Knetan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 pm

hey,

we got a show recording tomorrow that will somewhat cover more upcoming events but soon thereafter we'll debut the final Kaiju.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Wed May 19, 2010 6:33 am

hey,

I could've done a better job mixing the first two Kaiju JOF's. Need to remember my voice is not as distinct so it tends to get drowned out. But we do background tracks rarely nowadays anyway so...
Knetan
Co-Host

Return to Japan On Fire