[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Knetan On YouTube!

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:18 am

Knetan On YouTube!

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Knetan On YouTube!

Postby Stoo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=KnetanB

Look up Kens YouTube Channel and watch his latest review of "Hong Kong Bronx" :D
Stoo
Show Host

Re: Knetan On YouTube!

Postby Knetan » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:21 pm

hey,

did some checking around wavelab and online searching but it comes down to this...I don't understand a thing of it. All I know is that I have two processes to clear somehow. 1) background noise to be eliminated or reduced and 2) learning to work with two waves separately to create one file of movie sound and ME-sound.

But turning it around a bit, I would like you guy's opinion on the following:

How NEEDED is movie sound playing in the background underneath my talking?

How annoying is the current background noise I keep picking up through my mic and/or do you have any good tips on how to reduce it?
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm

i didn't find the background noise annoying at all. reminded me of early pof
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:06 am

hey,

and what about having no movie noise at all, did it feel like a dead experience sans it?
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby pantsonfire » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:15 am

I thought it was really good, the lack of the original movie sound wasnt a negative thing.
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Knetan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:53 am

hey,

Yea because it probably is going to be a complicated thing, for me, to get rid of background noise and mix a track consisting of movie sound and my sound. You don't learn that in a day and I have a hard time figuring out what goes on anyway in the likes of wavelab.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 am

All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 am

hey,

appreciate the feedback, guys. It's one aspect that probably is going to be put on hold. Would like to somehow take care of the background noise though.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:28 pm

I can see what you meant in the podcast about the CGI blood. Way too much of it cropping up everywhere now. It looks so damned fake in this film.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby greenfanmike2 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Hey.

Get hold of 'Sony Vegas'. It's very easy to rip a dvd, edit it and then export it out as a file suitable for Youtube.
greenfanmike2
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:19 pm

hey,

got the whole thing pretty well covered now but have noted the tip. Watch out for the next review tonight.

If you subscribed, would be easier to watch out...;)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:12 pm

hey,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jphA5kXgHuY

Cloud Of Romance Review - Old Brigitte Lin
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:21 am

I just scribed up. The DM monicker was already taken so I opted for sammofan. (Pretty true.)

What's next for you, Ken?
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am

hey,

NOW maybe the UN is my calling? ;)

But lined up for reviewing is Good Times, Bed Times and Yes, I Can See Dead People.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:54 am

if you get offered the un job. i would take it. it probably pays more than your current job.
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Next

Return to This Week In Sleaze