[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - 365 Movies in 365 Days?/Keep track of your flicks watched

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:48 am

365 Movies in 365 Days?/Keep track of your flicks watched

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Re: 365 Movies in 365 Days?

Postby Knetan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:29 pm

014. Basic Instinct 2
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

015. Diamond Ninja Force
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm

016. Survival Of The Dead 0/5

I didn't think George A Romero could sink any lower than he did with Diary Of The Dead. Boy, was I wrong! Diary now seems like a good film compared to this. Aside from the fact that it ignores most of Romero's own rules when it comes to his Living Dead, the film is just plain boring and the final scene made me laugh out loud. Avoid at all costs. I wish I had.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 pm

hey,

I quite dug Diary actually but him producing these fast now is not a good sign.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:27 am

Diary was Ok but somehow didn't feel like a Romero film. I actually I enjoyed it a little the second time, but for me I'd have to say the last good Romero Dead movie was Day Of The Dead. Land was too much of an action film for my liking, though slightly preferable to Diary. I may give Land another try soon.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 am

016. Angel 2
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 am

Last edited by Tom K.W. on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 pm

017. Ten Brothers Of Shaolin
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 am

017. Throw Momma From The Train 3.5/5

I had not seen this for a few years and it still holds up well with plenty of good funny moments throughout. Billy Crystal and Danny DeVito have rarely been better but it is Anne Ramsey who easily steals the show as Momma with the performance of a lifetime. Makes me want to watch Strangers On A Train again soon. :D

018. Mad Max 2: Road Warrior 4/5

This just about pips the first film as my favourite of the original Mad Max trilogy. When you think of all those high speed stunts and the fact that this was without CGI you can really appreciate the dedication that went in to this. I'm really not holding out high hopes for the remake. Still.... it may surprise me.

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:50 am

hey,

what was it, the night was moist? :D
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 am

Sultry. :wink:

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby TheShayneShow » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:13 am

TheShayneShow
PoF Historian

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:11 am

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby TheShayneShow » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 am

TheShayneShow
PoF Historian

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 am

One thing is for sure. Mel Gibson is not involved at this point.

019. Double Vision 3.5/5

Taiwanese thriller with a supernatural twist that has an FBI agent (Played by the always dependable David Morse) sent to Taipai to assist Tony Leung Ka Fai in a serial killer case only to find something more sinister at hand. You can see that this film was intended for an international release by its overall quality and look. The story itself is far from perfcet and just a little cliche heavy but it does contain some rather disturbing images that will keep the gorehounds happy and it does remain engaging throughout it's almost 2 hour running time.

Drunken Master
PoF Star

PreviousNext

Return to This Week In Sleaze