[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - 365 Movies in 365 Days?/Keep track of your flicks watched

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:40 am

365 Movies in 365 Days?/Keep track of your flicks watched

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Re: 365 Movies in 365 Days?

Postby Knetan » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm

008. 7 Days In Paris
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 pm

009. Trick Or Treat
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 am

001. Transformers
002. Tekken
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Tom K.W. » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 am

002 My Father Is A Hero

Off to a slow start...Tom's fumbled at the starting gate...neck and neck with LJ...Stoo's coming up from the rear...DM and Ken storming towards the finish line...
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 pm

011. Bronson 2.5/5

Slightly eccentric and darkly comic biopic of the notorious prison inmate Charles Bronson who has spent 34 years in prison, 28 of which have been in solitary confinement due to his extremely violent behaviour towards the guards. There is no doubting that this is a performance movie with Tom Hardy milking every moment for what he can get out of it. The problem is that when you get past that epic performance the film is just not that interesting.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Lantern Jaw » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm

"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Tom K.W. » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 pm

It sucks this has came around when my hours at work have boosted, I've needed to find a new place to live and not really got a lot of moola, but you just wait guys ! Tom's not a dead horse yet ! I will rise from the ashes like a phoenix ! A movie watching phoenix !

So yeah. Be watching out.

:lol:
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby TheShayneShow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 pm

TheShayneShow
PoF Historian

Postby TheShayneShow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 pm

TheShayneShow
PoF Historian

Postby Tom K.W. » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 pm

You lucky bastard ! I'd LOVE bad weather and a dull weekend ! :lol:
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby TheShayneShow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 pm

TheShayneShow
PoF Historian

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 pm

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Tom K.W. » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

That's shameful DM ! lol but I understand, something always seem to get in the way on days off. Hopefully time will loosen up in the next cupla months, and I'll be nipping on your ass ! Not literally of course :oops:

I'm taking this far too seriously. :|
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Knetan » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:50 pm

010. Black Spot
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:58 am

012. How To Meet The Lucky Stars 2.5/5

The Lucky Stars are hired to outsmart a professional gambler. Will wonders ever cease? This one is played amost entrely for laughs. Sammo is not in this enough for my liking and the action is almost non existant, still it's nice to see most of the original Lucky Stars doing their usual brand of sexist comedy on the way to outsmarting the bad guys despite themselves.

Drunken Master
PoF Star

PreviousNext

Return to This Week In Sleaze