[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - This Week In Sleaze 4 - Naked Killer - Now ONLINE!

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:36 am

This Week In Sleaze 4 - Naked Killer - Now ONLINE!

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

This Week In Sleaze 4 - Naked Killer - Now ONLINE!

Postby Knetan » Wed May 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: This Week In Sleaze 4 - Naked Killer - Now ONLINE!

Postby Drunken Master » Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 am

Another cracking podcast guys with so much information I thought my head was going to explode. Naked Killer was one of those films I always classed as a guilty pleasure because so many people don't seem appreciate it or simply dismiss it. You've also pushed me in the direction of a few more films that I now feel the need to track down. (Damn you!!!)

Loving the timed breakdown of each segment too. It gives me nice cut off points where I can pause when I don't have the time to listen to it all in one hit. :D
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Mon May 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank you very much for listening Ian and taking time to write! I fele the show is turning out like I envisioned, had a feeling. And we have so much we can improve.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 am

It was nice to hear the praise for Wong Jing. Lets not forget he wrote (or co-wrote) The Prodigal Son!! Also, Last Hero in China is great, and The Last Blood is pretty cool (as I recall from years ago on VHS, don't quote me on that)

I am definately looking forward to seeing Naked Killer, I overlooked it for pretty much the same reasons as Ken had for initially not liking it so much. And then I kind of forgot about it, didn't even realise it was on HKL.
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 am

Last Blood is great fun. One of the few tolerable Alan Tam movies to boot.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby unuuk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:29 pm

hi,im new on here and just caught your latest podcast... great stuff, infact ive managed to seek out the vcd of whore and policewoman that ive heard mentioned a couple of times by you guys! :D i would love to hear some banter on the likes of ESCAPE FROM BROTHEL,HER VENGEANCE,HERO DREAM and ROCK ON FIRE! great stuff lads, keep em comin!! 8)
unuuk
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Knetan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you, man and we'll be sure to mix it up with the past past and the past (like the 90s) as this series rolls along.

Welcome! :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Cha-lee » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 am

Oh. We will definately keep it coming...or going??? You mentioned some great movies, unuuk! We have some more dirty favorites in store! :D
Cha-lee
Dean Shek Fan

Return to This Week In Sleaze