[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Send us YOUR Questions!

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 pm

Send us YOUR Questions!

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Send us YOUR Questions!

Postby Stoo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Most, if not all questions will be asked at some point, whether they be on the forum or on the show!

Heck doesn't really need to be a question, post us links to News, Trailers, reviews and what ever you want us to talk about!

Give us a reason to record this show!

Post, post, post!
Last edited by Stoo on Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoo
Show Host

Re: Ask the "Podcast on Fire team" Questions

Postby Lantern Jaw » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:56 pm

I have a question... have any of you ever tried learning martial arts or even just practised a few kicks and punches (or flips!) as a DIRECT RESULT of watching eastern action movies?

Thanks.
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Re: Ask Podcast on Fire!!!

Postby Lantern Jaw » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Question: Are there any shit eastern films that you think are really good, if so what?

Example, mine would have to be Island of Fire. Sue me! Though "really good" is probably a bit of a stretch. (I'm aware that Ken's answer to this could stretch over two or three episodes at least, but what the hell :P )
Last edited by Lantern Jaw on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Re: Send us YOUR Questions!

Postby chen lung » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:55 pm

You stole my question Lantern :lol: ! There's films people detest, but I love! And the other way around ;).

Right, here's mine: What's the secret for coping during the recording of a podcast?
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby Stoo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

hey,

constant masturbation.

What? Only me?
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby chen lung » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 am

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 am

I have a podcast show related question too. When you are recording what actually decides which section or discussion will become a deleted conversation? I'm curious because often the deleted conversations will include some interesting facts or moments of humour.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:25 am

Stoo
Show Host

Postby chen lung » Sun May 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Until the 90's, Hong Kong films shot sync-sound were unheard of (one of the first being 'Police Story 3'). However, can you name actors that have always, or usually dubbed themselves? Examples include Eric Tsang, Kwan Tak Hing and Stephen Chow.
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby chen lung » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:02 am

Can you tell us one or two films currently available censored that you wish to see in an uncut state?
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby chen lung » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 am

Today's action (Kung Fu/modern, etc) films are probably not as heralded and lead a different effect in comparison to those made from beyond 10 years ago (i.e. from Shaws/Golden Harvest to around Once Upon A Time In China and America). Acknowledging the fact that each era has obviously encountered changes in production (e.g. traditional and under-cranking), what would you advice to filmmakers if they were trying to replicate such a film?
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Return to This Week In Sleaze