[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - One Year Special Show

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:22 pm

One Year Special Show

Help us by answering our polls...or die...crane style.

Like the idea of Mike and Ken individual Shows

Yes!!!
100%
No, stick to the Trio!!!
No votes

Total votes : 4

One Year Special Show

Postby Stoo » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:22 am

Ken came up with the idea that both He and Mike Banner should record solo shows in tribute to my Untitled Asian Film Podcast #1.

What I think is that we can have both shows put back to back with me inbetween the shows playing secret host.

What do you think?
Stoo
Show Host

Re: One Year Special Show

Postby tonsofun » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:15 pm

it could work. you never know until you try it
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:57 am

Sounds like a plan. You could have a few quickie phone chats with previous guests to celebrate the first anniversary, maybe you could even involve some forum members if they are interested, to find out why they listen to POF and maybe what they like about it? Depends how much work you want to put into it. I thought the phone messages worked quite well in the Lam Ching Ying show. Could be the perfect reason to include them again.

Just an idea, that's all. :?
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:53 am

Stoo
Show Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:29 pm

I'm trying to scrape together an oppinion on this, trouble is I have enjoyed Poff tremendously over the last few months and, I'm half steering towards the old "if it aint broke don't fix it" mentality. However I would trust Stoo to go with his instincts on this one and hey, if recording separately works then why not? How's that for sitting on the fence? :lol:
"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Stoo » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Dont worry a "Normal" show will be recored on Wednesday.
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Stoo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:02 am

Okay for people interested making a "phone-in" apperance like the Lam Ching-Ying episode, I've either contacted you on FaceBook already, if not PM me all you need is either Skype or a Telephone.

I'm aiming to get a bunch recorded within the next three days.

I've got Scott Naipers recording so far :)
Stoo
Show Host

Postby chen lung » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:31 am

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:54 am

Hey! I waited by the phone all last evening.

:cry:

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Stoo » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 am

Stoo
Show Host

Postby Drunken Master » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am

I was moving my PC last night anyway to connect to wired broadband so I couldn't contact that way until I got into workthis morning. My wireless connection keeps going out on me so I got pissed off and moved it downstairs. I'll PM you to sort out another time. No big deal really. :wink:

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Return to Polls