[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - This Week in Sleaze cross over with...

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:01 am

This Week in Sleaze cross over with...

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

This Week in Sleaze cross over with...

Postby Stoo » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 pm

...Commentary on Fire

Ken has mentioned that I could appear on the odd episode of TWIS and it's documented that I get offended and swirmish about certain movies.

Ken and Jared should choose a movie, research if they want and record the show with me, no research, not seeing the movie before hand and just let my reactions roll...

Like watching a movie with a ten year old.
Stoo
Show Host

Re: This Week in Sleaze cross over with...

Postby Knetan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 am

RED TO KILL!!!!
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Cha-lee » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 am

Oooooohhhhh! Red To Kill! I'm up for that!
Cha-lee
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:03 am

Sounds like a great idea. We'll have to have a Stoo shocked count. :D
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 am

Stoo, the world is not COULD... it's should my dear friend. :) I would love to have you on many, many times. Raoed By An Angel ep? :)

Does everyone KNOW what RED TO KILL is about?
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 am

Someone who likes to wear red clothes before settling down for a nice, quiet dinner ? (eg. "I could kill a steak")
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:54 pm

I can watch anything as long as I know it's not real but don't ask me to watch a medical programme that might include some form of surgery no matter how minor. If it's real I turn into a quiverring wreck. :?

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Same here. There is an Ivan Lai movie called Fake Woman I believe that uses real surgery footage and I've stayed away from it for that very reason.

Ok, just to scare off everyone, RED TO KILL focuses on a caretaker that whenever seeing red rapes the mentally challenged people in the home he works in. One of the very best.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:09 pm

I have a copy of Red To Kill that has been on my to watch pile for a few months. I don't think I could fit that and Dr Lamb into the same weekend.......... but who knows?

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:14 pm

You SHOULD and fit it in with RUN AND KILL for a hugely angry, darkly comical Billy Tang trilogy.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Cha-lee » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 am

For me it's anything to do with teeth or finger nails. I turn away from the screen :P

Ken, A Fake Pretty Woman wasn't that bad, IIRC? You have definitely see worse.

DM, A Dr. Lamb/Red To Kill double bill is a stellar weekend :D
Cha-lee
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Knetan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 am

Fake Pretty Woman, I never wanted to see it based on the fact that it had real surgery footage.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby charlie parker » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 am

Run And Kill is fun!
motorhead!!
charlie parker
Ken Fan!

Postby Drunken Master » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Just ordered a copy of Run And Kill at Amazon.

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby jeffchow » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 am

i just watched run and kill a few days ago with my dad and i kinda feel weird about saying this but i thought simon yam was a psychotic badass in this movie i mean he's sick and twisted but a badass
jeffchow
Dean Shek Fan

Next

Return to This Week In Sleaze