[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - This Week In Sleaze 2 - Dr. Lamb & Hong Kong Butcher

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:25 am

This Week In Sleaze 2 - Dr. Lamb & Hong Kong Butcher

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

This Week In Sleaze 2 - Dr. Lamb & Hong Kong Butcher

Postby Knetan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:38 am

Episode 2 all done and edited, clocking in at 150 minutes almost. I feel it flows well but it's also an experiment to see if the podcast format still reaches you all and plays well to YOUR ears at this length.

We will also put up select clips of the movies in thye podcast post so you get SOME idea of what we're talking of.

Heck, for those interested I might even put up HONG KONG BUTCHER in its entirity as it's so rare.

So Jared, please do as much of a family friendly clip as possible of your Last Sleazy Movie Watched. :)
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: This Week In Sleaze 2 - Dr. Lamb & Hong Kong Butcher

Postby Drunken Master » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:36 pm

I've never heard of Hong Kong Butcher before, but the title sells it to me. I'll have a quick look on the web and see what I can find.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:49 pm

If you're a member of Asian DVD Club and have a decent share ratio, you can download it here:
http://asiandvdclub.org/details.php?id=37182&hit=1
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby jeffchow » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:41 pm

when is the next episode
jeffchow
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Knetan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:22 pm

March 14th.

Reserving the March 7th slot for What's Korean Cinema? that will be one of our contributions to the Korean Blogathon.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Actually 16th but you'll be getting podcasts on the 7th, 11th and This Week In Sleaze Part 2 on the 16th. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:34 am

What's on the 11th?

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 am

What's Korean Cinema? #2. Our contribution to the Korean Blogathon.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 am

I thought that was on the 7th? :?

Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 am

Pardon me, 11th is POF89: Bong Bak
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 am

This Week In Sleaze 2 - Dr. Lamb & Hong Kong Butcher NOW ONLINE!

http://podcastonfire.com/2011/03/this-w ... g-butcher/
Knetan
Co-Host

Return to This Week In Sleaze