[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Knetan On YouTube!

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:04 am

Knetan On YouTube!

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Re: Knetan On YouTube!

Postby martin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Hey, look / sound pretty good Mr Ken! I didn't watch all of the Hong Kong Bronx vid as I was wondering - will I have seen the whole film (albeit condensed into 5 minutes) by the end of the clip?...

Great idea though, keep them coming!

How about you guys put whole podcasts onto Youtube with relevant video clips?...
martin
Dean Shek Fan

Postby Knetan » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:11 pm

hey,

no huge spoilers in the Hong Kong Bronx clip. I think anyone could sense that it was going to end with a triad brawl. :)

Thanks for watching.
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby pantsonfire » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:19 am

I thought your stuff was good Ken, but then I saw this and now I feel you've been put to shame... maybe you should try harder to be a little more articulate, I mean it's not like your talking another language :D :lol:
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Knetan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:46 am

hey,

very raw and naked production. :lol:

I like Yuen Bo and Maggie Ching a lot.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Stoo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 am

oh god it hurts to watch lol
Stoo
Show Host

Postby Knetan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 am

hey,

in the My Lucky Stars review he's watching the flick and eating!
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 am

I must check these out when I get home. No sound at work..... damned cheapskates!
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby pantsonfire » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:16 am

You mean you watched more Ken?... Careful what you say, if he sees that his hits go up and looks at where its been linked from he might kick up a fuss, ninja style
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Knetan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:32 am

hey,

it became addictive.

You also DON'T wonder why he's turned off comments....
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby pantsonfire » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:33 am

YUEN BOOOOO!
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby greenfanmike2 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Sign him up. I want that man on an exclusive POF contract. Now!
greenfanmike2
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:52 pm

hey,

dragons forever review...he's half asleep it sounds and also he doesn't seem keen on being there at all. Or he does. He's kind of better than Stefan Hammond despite. Only less talkative. These are in fact DVD views. :D

Future journalist.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby pantsonfire » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Hey Mike, if your looking for someone to provide a commentary track on any of your future releases... Think I should get a finders fee though.
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby pantsonfire » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Ken, completely random question. What font do you use on your logo?
pantsonfire
PoF Fan

Postby Knetan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:06 pm

hey,

dunno, Phil of DD Uk helped me and I don't know what was the title of the choice we ended up with. Sorry. :(
Knetan
Co-Host

PreviousNext

Return to This Week In Sleaze