[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Movies Ken Hasn't Seen

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:41 pm

Movies Ken Hasn't Seen

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Movies Ken Hasn't Seen

Postby chen lung » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Adding to the ever-growing list:

Dragons Forever
Crippled Avengers

Stoo maybe on a ban, but you're not :twisted: !
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Re: Movies Ken Hasn't Seen

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Er....... I haven't seen "Crippled Avengers" either. :oops:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:46 pm

hey,

let's kill the fanclub right here, right now. Dragons Forever was a grave offender. Howza about me not having seen?

Winners and Sinners
Wheels on Meals
Heart of the Dragon
Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars
My Lucky Stars
Project A II
Knockabout
The Victim
The Millionaire's Express
Yes, Madam

to name but a few...
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby tonsofun » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:41 pm

don't feel bad mate. there are loads of films i haven't seen either. i'll name some one day
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Yes,

Postby chen lung » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:56 pm

it's a great crime Ken, but one I'm willing to let you off with (mainly because you have a better microphone and some of those movies pong a little anyway).

Mike might not though :lol: .
Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby tonsofun » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:59 pm

since when did films give out smell?
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby chen lung » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby tonsofun » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 pm

this a hd thing?
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby chen lung » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:48 pm

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby greenfanmike2 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:08 pm

greenfanmike2
Co-Host

Postby chen lung » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Postby Knetan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 am

hey,

set me up with some OLW Grillchips, Kexchocklad and we're on....in a totally hetereosexual way. While he wasn't watching the above classics, Ken was watching:

Ancient Chinese Whorehouse
Bewitched Area Of Thousand Years
Black Magic With Buddha, The
Blood Call
Blood Reincarnation, The
Blood Ritual
Bloody Beast
Bloody Sorcery
Body Lover
Bruce Lee Against Supermen
Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave
Bruce The Super Hero
Calamity Of Snakes
China Dolls
Clones Of Bruce Lee, The
Corpse Mania
Crazy Love For You
Dances With Snakes
Devil, The
Devil Cat
Devil Of Rape
Devil Sorcery
Devil's Box
Devil's Vindata
Devil's Woman
Diamond Ninja Force
Doctor Vampire
Dressed Off For Life
Evil Instinct
Excape From Kingdom
Exposed To Danger
Fists Of Bruce Lee
Game They Called Sex, The
Ghostly Vixen
Gigolo And Whore II
Girl-Gang
Girls From China, The
Girls Gang
Girls In The Hood
Girls Of The Night
Golden Queen's Commando
Hard Touching
Haunted Madam, The
Hidden Desire
Holy Virign Vs. The Evil Dead, The
Honeymoon In Jakarta
Host For A Ghost
Human Pork Chop
I Love Miss Fox
Jail House Eros
Kickboxer From Hell
Lamb In Despair, A
Last Ghost Standing
Legend Of An Erotic Movie Star, The
Liu Jai (Home For The Intimate Ghosts)
Lost Souls
Love & Sex Among The Ruins
Love In Sampan
Mad Stylist
Majestic Thunderbolt
Marianna
Miraculous Flower
Naked Comes The Huntress
Naked Poison
Ninja Commandments
Ninja, Demon's Massacre
Ninja In The Killing Field
Nocturnal Demon, The
O.C.T.B Case - The Floating Body
Offical Exterminator 4 - Goddess Mission
Passionate Killing In The Dream
Peeping Tom, The
Phantom Of Snake
Pink Force Commando
Pretty Woman
Queen Of Under World
Raining Night's Killer
Rape After, The
Rape And Die
Raped By An Angel
Raped By An Angel 2: The Uniform Fan
Raped By An Angel 3: Sexual Fantasy Of The Chief Executive
Raped By An Angel 4: The Rapist's Union
Raped By An Angel 5: The Final Judgement
Rapist, The
Red Spell Spells Red
Remains Of A Woman
Rock On Fire
Romance Of The Vampires, The
Sex & Zen II
Sex & Zen III
Sex For Sale
Supercop.com
Tai Chi Warriors
Techno Warriors
Teqila
Tough Ninja The Shadow Warrior
Trilogy Of Lust
Trilogy Of Lust II
Twist, The
Two Girl's Faced
Ultimate Ninja
Underground Banker, The
Untold Story 2, The
Untold Story III
Vampire's Breakfast
Vengeance Is Mine
Why Wild Girls
Wizard's Curse
Wolf Devil Woman
Yu Pui Tsuen III
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:52 am

Hey, I think I've seen about three of those. :cry:

All sound like good wholesome fun to me. :D

Shame most of these don't make the rental market in the U.K.
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby tonsofun » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:41 pm

tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby chen lung » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:58 pm

Scott
chen lung
Ninja Fan

Next

Return to This Week In Sleaze