[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Grandpa Kenneth joins late again...

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:24 pm

Grandpa Kenneth joins late again...

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Grandpa Kenneth joins late again...

Postby Knetan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Grandpa Kenneth joins late again...

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 am

Come on Ken. There are only twats on twitter....... :lol:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

hey,

gotta spam in more places, sir. :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am

I was just quoting the political leader of the opposition in the UK, Ken. I understand spamming....... and how it grows and and
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 am

hey,

yes, expect a shut-in like me to get a UK political reference. ;)

So Good is at a crossroads where stuff kind of needs to happen so have some plans outside of this. Nothing that will tranform the site in a bad way.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Lantern Jaw » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:54 pm

"What a technique, I must try it on your sister."
Lantern Jaw
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:41 pm

hey,

by now changed adress:

https://twitter.com/sogoodreviews

and if you look at the background image of the profile, you get somewhat of a taste of what So Good... will look and feel like come re-launch time.
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:31 pm

I really like the new background. The old one was classy as hell, but this new look suits the site down to a tee!
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Return to This Week In Sleaze