[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4514: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Podcast on Fire • View topic - Goodbye You Tube, hello SLEAZYKVIDEO.COM

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:11 pm

Goodbye You Tube, hello SLEAZYKVIDEO.COM

You knew it was coming… it was bound to happen! Ken dones the Sleazy K persona for this hopefully long running series of shows focusing on Hong Kong (s)exploitation through the ages!

Goodbye You Tube, hello SLEAZYKVIDEO.COM

Postby Knetan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Medium long stories mentioned in my video announcement here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeICoGx-SW4

Wrote a little blog about it too:
http://sleazykvideo.com/2010/09/18/welcome.aspx

And the main site is going to feature Sleazy K's Video Reviews, Past Sleaze, Extras, Commentary On Fire, Public Domain Hell. Stay tuned and if you decide to visit or comment, thanks in advance. I really appreciate the support.
http://sleazykvideo.com/
Ken's other hidden caves of wonders: , ,
Knetan
Co-Host

Re: Goodbye You Tube, hello SLEAZYKVIDEO.COM

Postby Tom K.W. » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 am

Good on you Ken, a lot of channels I subscribe to often complain about the limitations and pressure Youtube puts on them, wether its regarding content they don't think is suitable or issues with time or music and video copyrights even when used for reviewing purposes.

Better to leave 'em in the dust buddy and continue on in the way YOU deem suitable and not those fuckers ! 8)
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby Drunken Master » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 am

I was wondering where my Youtube updates had gone. :oops:

Looking forward to seeing where Sleazy K takes us. :D
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby Knetan » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 am

Thanks, Tom. Appreciate it.

Only select past content will be uploaded (essentially the risque stuff) but what about those categories? Sounds like a full site? :)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Tom K.W. » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 am

Sounds like you have a lot up that filthy sleeve of yours ! :)
Tom K.W.
PoF Historian

Postby tonsofun » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 am

well who needs youtube. good on you for going it alone. :D
All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the giftshop
tonsofun
PoF Vetern

Postby Knetan » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Thanks for the support everyone! Be sure to follow the Past Sleaze daily posts... until the past runs out.

The entries so far:
A CHINESE TORTURE CHAMBER STORY II
http://sleazykvideo.com/2010/10/03/past ... -1998.aspx

MY WIFE'S LOVER
http://sleazykvideo.com/2010/10/04/past ... -1992.aspx
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

More Past Sleaze that You Tube couldn't handle, witness Ronald Wong as Super Dick!
http://sleazykvideo.com/2010/10/06/past ... -1998.aspx
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Drunken Master » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Classic. :lol:
I fought against the bottle.......but I had to do it drunk.

"My Style.... You Could Call It The Art Of Fighting Without Fighting" (") {-.-} (")
Drunken Master
PoF Star

Postby charlie parker » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Keep it up Ken, the HK fandom is better for your endless enthusiam for HK 'trash',if not for your enthusiasm it would lie dusty but for some top bloggers. At the end of the day it beats hearing/reading about Bruce Lee. You are my compass to Cat III!
motorhead!!
charlie parker
Ken Fan!

Postby Knetan » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:09 am

Ah, that's sweet of you to say, Charlie. Thanks! :)

At the end of the day I am seeking my kicks and highs when watching movies and writing and Category III is my calling. It may mean no visitors ad less visitors on the site (I can confirm the numbers have dropped) but fuck it, I like highs better than success at this time. ;)
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Past Sleaze from not so distant past continues, this time with the rather enjoyable and sweet Cat III take on Blake Edwards' SWITCH.

http://sleazykvideo.com/2010/10/11/past ... -1992.aspx
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

You Tube couldn't handle this piece of CONTROVERSY... in REVIEW FORM! Run!...it's EROTIC GHOST STORY - PERFECT MATCH!

http://sleazykvideo.com/2010/10/16/past ... -1998.aspx

This week's new review is for the professional but empty EMOTIONAL GIRL. Julie Lee may grind her pussy in Chang kuo-chu's face but otherwise, pretty tame. ;)

http://sleazykvideo.com/2010/10/17/emot ... -1993.aspx
Knetan
Co-Host

Postby Knetan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Did a You Tube update about the latest sleaze at... well http://www.sleazykvideo.com/. You're welcome to check in at SLEAZY K's but clean up when you're done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtlef2LKuY
Knetan
Co-Host

Next

Return to This Week In Sleaze